We only get one chance to get end of life care right, let us help you get it right every time
· Advanced Care Planning
· Bereavement, (managing after)
· Catheter care
· Death & dying
· Maintaining Dignity in Dying
· Managing Bereavement
· Managing symptoms in people dying with Dementia
· Pain management without medication
· Providing Palliative care to those with end stage Dementia
· Recognising when someone is reaching the last few days or hours of their life
· Spirituality in care
· Syringe Drivers
· Talking to families about dying with Dementia
· Understanding how Dementia affects the dying process
These courses are delivered over three hours
All of our courses are certified as 'Achieved required standards' if the learners pass the written and, where appropriate, practical assessments, otherwise a certificate of attendance is provided. Learners will also receive a Statement of learning that shows the subject matter delivered.
All these courses also come with a competency assessment.
Contact us for a quote to deliver these courses in your work setting
'I love all your training days'
We love our customers, so feel free to visit during normal business hours.